Casa Luma is a majestic, antique homestead, the oldest of the three houses, with architecture characteristic of the region with updated interior, comfortable, modern furnishings, fully-equipped kitchen with 19th century English cast-iron pot-belly stove, two lusciously comfortable queen-sized beds and one full-sized bed share one large loft area upstairs. Also included are three children's beds. One full bathroom with hot water. Because of the two-storey floorplan, this house is not recommended for elderly or handicapped guests.
Covered terrace with deep overhang and fully-equipped outdoor living room. Wood-fired hot tub, just off the terrace, with breathtaking views of the fjord.
Accommodates a maximum of five adults
We offer baby cribs at a rate of CLP $15,000 per night.
Children up to four years of age stay for free. Children over four years of age carry standard per-person rate.
Child-friendly, gay-friendly, family-friendly. No pets permitted.
Minimum cancellation period: 72 hours from arrival. Cancellation within that period may constitute forfeiture of some or all monies, subject to decision by management.
- simple breakfast
- slow-combustion wood-fire heating
- complementary welcome drink
- linens for bed and bath
- wireless internet
- equipped kitchen with tea, coffee, sugar, salt, olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, stevia, ulmo honey, fruit basket, and dried fruit.
- wood-fired hot tub service, advance notice required
- lunch and dinner service (options: vegetarian, meats, fish, seafood, box lunch
- guided excursions (see our services page)
- snacks, wines, tablas, artisanal beers, kuchen pastries, etc.
- massage and phytocosmetic therapy
- souvenirs available for purchase
View videos of the stunning surroundings.