Casa Cerezo is a beautiful, elegant, spacious two bedroom, accommodating five persons. Fully-equipped gourmet chef kitchen with island boasting enormous gormet gas cooktop with high-BTU wok burner and granite countertops. Comfortable, modern furniture with hand-made interior furnishings and textiles from the region. Two en-suite, full bathrooms with hot water. Wood-fired bathtub, just off the terrace.
Covered terrace with deep overhang and fully-equipped outdoor living room.
Accommodates a maximum of six adults
We offer baby cribs at a rate of CLP $15,000 per night.
Children up to four years of age stay for free. Children over four years of age carry standard per-person rate.
This house is not suitable for toddlers, due to the stairs and split-leve configuration. Gay-friendly, family-friendly. No pets permitted.
- country breakfast
- slow-combustion wood-fire heating
- complementary welcome drink
- linens for bed and bath
- wireless internet
- private parking
- equipped kitchen with tea, coffee, sugar, salt, olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, stevia, honey, fruit basket, and dried fruit.
- wood-fired hot tub service, advance notice required
- lunch and dinner service (options: vegetarian, meats, fish, seafood, box lunch
- guided excursions (see our services page)
- snacks, wines, tablas, artisanal beers, kuchen pastries, etc.
- massage and phytocosmetic therapy
- souvenirs available for purchase
View videos of the stunning surroundings.